· Insulating kitchen accessory protects hands from hot pan handles
· High-quality, heat-resistant silicone creates insulating layer of protection; oven safe up to 475 Degrees F/250 Degrees C
· Works with a variety of long cookware handles including most cast iron skillets; sleek alternative to traditional pot holders and oven mitts
· DO NOT use holder when coming in contact with open flames, leave the holder on the handle while cooking in the oven, or use with temperatures higher than 250 degrees C/475 degrees F for longer than 1 hour
· DO use as a guard to protect your hands from burns, use the anti-slip grip to slide the holder onto a hot handle, and use to transfer hot items to and from the oven
· Slides on and off easily; stays securely in place while in use; measures 5.6 inches long x 1.9 inches wide
How to use:
When you cooking ,you can put it in the pot.
Measuring 5.6 inches long, the hot handle holder works with almost any long cookware handle. It slides on and off easily and offers enough grip to keep it securely in place during use.
Note: - Use holder when coming in contact with open flames
- Leave the holder on the handle while cooking in the oven
- Use with temperatures higher than 250 degrees C/475 degrees F for longer than 1 hour